Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Blog Introduction

We have writing  about us so you can read about us. We have been writing about us so when you go to read our blog posts you know a little about who we are.


My name is Caden. I like reading because it is fun. My pet’s names are Mischief, Sprinkles, Coby, Bella and Fidget. They are cats and horses. I like to go hunting with dad. I have caught a fish and a deer. I like to go to Lake Kaniere with the boat. I have a sister and her name is     Olivia. I am seven. My class is Ruma Tui and I am in Year 3. My favourite place to play at school is in the fort  because there are heaps of trees around me and in the mud at the scrap metal yard. 

I like to play with my friends. My friends are Olly, Mateus and Tasman. I like travelling to Christchurch because I get to sit down. My mum and dad’s names are Bevan and Tracy.


2 comments:

  1. What a great blog. I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to read more!
    From Mum

    ReplyDelete

Reflection 2021

  This is my reflection about my time in Tui class. I enjoyed doing my reflection because I think I am getting faster at typing. ...