Friday, August 13, 2021

Free Choice Writing - Tree Hut Accident

We have been learning to write about a topic we have chosen.  My topic was about a tree hut falling on a person.  I enjoyed thinking about what to write.  I also enjoyed doing the picture.  Next time I will work on writing longer sentences.


Once upon a time there was once an old tree hut and  someone walked near it and it fell by them and one nearly got squashed. One did get squashed and their mum and dad were very sad. They moved their house on a big truck and lived near the boy who died.  Every night they would have tea by his grave. The boy who died was  11. His mum, dad and sister tried to move the tree but it was too heavy for them and they didn't want to use any machinery because they thought it was too mean. The way the tree fell was because the tree hut was hanging off the side of the tree and when the tree hut hit the ground it flew up in the air. 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love the witing and the picsure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this story Caden. You did such a great job
    From
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caden. This was a great story to read, but it was very sad. I like the way the mum and dad ate tea with their son every night. You have some good decriptions in your writing. The picture is very good too. What might you write about next time there is free writing?

    ReplyDelete

Reflection 2021

  This is my reflection about my time in Tui class. I enjoyed doing my reflection because I think I am getting faster at typing. ...