Friday, August 6, 2021

Statistic Investigation


We are learning to:

  • Pose investigative questions.

  • Plan for and collect data.

  • Display data in tally charts, pictographs and bar graphs.

  • Make statements about data displays.

  • Answer the investigative question.


What I found hard is asking everyone in the classroom. I learnt how to make a bar graph and I learnt what tally marks are. What I found fun was going and asking people.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Wow Caden, that looks great. You did so well asking all your classmates what they thought. Good job
    From Mum

    ReplyDelete

Reflection 2021

  This is my reflection about my time in Tui class. I enjoyed doing my reflection because I think I am getting faster at typing. ...